Worldwide Free Things to do on your holiday
Looking for something Free? Try a free walking Tour. Learn about a city and meet the locals as well. Or look through our top free things to do in each country list below.
Try these top 3 options for free walking tours worldwide.
Top Worldwide Free things to do in each country
Free things to do Worldwide
- Islamic Cairo
- Coptic Cairo (Old City)
- Khan el Khalili
- See Interesting Animals at Nairobi Safari Walk. The Nairobi Safari Walk is a conservation-based recreational facility like no other. ...
- Shop at the Maasai Market. ...
- Visit the Village Market.
- Dine at the Carnivore. ...
- Go Karting on Lang'ata Road. ...
- Go ice skating at Panari Sky Center. ...
- Admire Kenyan Art Collections. ...
- Watch Local Plays
- Djemaa el Fna
- Wander the Souks
- Koutoubia Mosque
- Menara Gardens
- Visit an art Gallery
- Kigali Genocide Memorial Centre
- Swimming at a lake Kivu
- Local Community Walks
- Visit the Museum Africa
- Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve
- See the Public Art
- Have a picnic at Zoo Lake
- Peruse the Neighbourgoods Market
- Walk the Emmarentia Dam
- View the Historic Monuments
- Soweto's Kliptown Air Museum
- Enjoy the free Maboneng Precinct
- Witness the unique great migration of wildebeests Tanzania
- National Parks - visit one
- Zanzibar - go for a snorkel
- Beaches for relaxing
- Trekking or view Mt Kilimanjaro
- Volunteering in Tanzania
- Visit the Stone Age Sites
- Lake Victoria
- Visit Tiananmen Square
- See the CCTV Building
- Head to the 798 Art District
- Enjoy shopping at the Silk Market (or just go for the experience)
- Visit Panjianyuan Market
- Relax by Shichahai Lake Area
- Marvel at the Chairman Mao Memorial
- Stroll through Beijing's Hutongs
- Part at the Sanlitun Village
- Meander through the National Museum of China
- Join in at a Festival
- Visit one of the thousands of Temples
- Be inspired by the Architecture in Mumbai
- Relax on one of the many choices of beaches
- Visit the Gateway of India in Mumbai
- View one of the abandoned cities of Hampi or Mandu
- Visit the beaches of Aitutaki Lagoon (Aitutaki)
- Snorkel at Tikioki Beach
- Enjoy the Panangu Nui Market (Every Saturday Morning)
- Visit Matutu Brewery (try the local brew)
- Walk or bike up Mount Maungapu
- Try a Kava Drinking Ceremony (Good fun, but if you do this with a shop owner be prepared to buy the bowl)
- Go Snorkelling (Most resorts have snorkel gear and you will get to see the coral reefs up close and personal)
- Visit Natadola Beach, Singatoka
- Visit Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park
- Sit at a beachside resort and enjoy the sunset
- Visit the Fiji Museum Suva
- Trek to Tavoro Waterfalls (Taveuni Island)
- Thanks to Joel Kanda and the Guamguide, for his Top Free and Cheap activities to do on Guam
- Fantastic 100% Pure New Zealand Tourism provides a definitive list of 50 Free things to do in New Zealand
- Le Vasa Resort has showcased (in a really nice and easy to read blog) 21 things to do in Samoa.
- Mingle with the locals on the white sands of La Plage de Maui beach
- See the volcanic black sands of Taharuu Beach
- Try the local cuisine in Papeete (although expensive you can find some cheap eats)
- Shop for black pearls or visit the Municipal market Papeete
- Walk through the Vaipahi Gardens